We get caught up in saying ‘I love you’ when we leave our partner, greet our partner, or when something really good happens. The words ‘I love you’ can lose their meaning when you are only using them in this way. Letting your partner know why you love them consistently in many different ways can do a lot of powerful things for your relationship.
– It can help them feel appreciated and show appreciation back.
– It can help them feel good about themselves when they are feeling down.
– It can remind them that they are in an awesome relationship and they need to take the time to slow down and appreciate it.
– It can make them feel lucky that you are the one they are in a relationship with and not some jerk who never shows their love.
– They recall your words at times they need to be reminded that they are loved.
There are so many benefits that it is a huge tool for creating a happier and healthier relationship. And, it is one you should definitely be using, no matter how long you have been together.
Not sure what to say? Not big on coming up with words that have a powerful impact on your partner? Say,” I Love You”
Hey! The best way to get our podcast sent to you each and every week is to subscribe to it on iTunes or get the Podcast Addict App and have it delivered to whatever device you use. Check us out on Twitter @spinningshitmma @rnrjunkieradio & on FACEBOOK