Muahhahhahha! Getting into the spirit of Halloween most definitely comes easier with a little liquid incentive. Yes, beer is tasty at a Halloween party, but getting right goofy and cheesy about the holiday is also permitted. Thus, in the spirit of appropriately-colored drinks (except for green beer, that’s a no-no), here is a concoction you can serve your guests on Devil’s Night. – FATS
- 1 oz of Triple Sec (I used Cointreau)
- 1 1/2 oz of Orange Vodka
- 1 can (7.5 oz) of Fanta Orange ( Add more or less orange soda to suit taste)
- Lemon zest (optional)
- Pour the Triple Sec and Vodka into a cocktail shaker half-filled with ice cubes. Shake well.
- Strain into 2 blood slime-rimmed glass.
- Pour in the Fanta and garnish with lemon zest if desired.
You can use peach schnapps instead of triple sec.
To make the dripping blood for the rim: Mix 3 tablespoons of corn syrup with 1/4 teaspoon of red food coloring. Dip the rim of glass into the syrup and allow it to drip. Place the glass in a freezer for a few minutes to help solidify the drips.